Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feb 4, 2014



The Life and Times of a(freshly minted) Internet Marketer


Hello, my name is Theron.  I wanted to write this blog to not only have as a journal, but to inform people as well.  As I'm sure you know, there are many scams in the online marketing world.  We are bombarded daily with offers of untold wealth if we just...  Most times, we, the public are being bilked out of our hard-earned cash. That's where I come in. I want to use this blog, as well as any other available source, to flush out the scammers and let the legitimate opportunities shine.  Internet marketing is just that, an opportunity.  It's not something that just falls into your lap easily.  In the beginning, as with any business, there is a LOT of work involved. That's where I'm at...  The project I am working on is with a company called MCA. 





              
 They are a great company.  They are an auto club that, benefit wise, is far superior to their better known competitor. A certain company that has three of the same initials at the very beginning of the alphabet as it's name. Check this out!




That's pretty amazing that they do all that. Then, they do it for a lower price too, only $40 per month!

Even more importantly as an independent contractor I make $80-90 per application!  I'm sooo excited about this venture and I'm going to detail everything I am doing to become successful.  Please use this as a forum for advice, both giving and recieving.  I'm going to sign off for tonight, but if you're interested in more information about this opportunity, Please check me out here:


No comments:

Post a Comment