Saturday, February 8, 2014

Feb 8, 2014


My favorite "time vortex"


Hey everybody! This is my little boy, Ronnie.  Cute, right?  He is such a ham... Anyway,  I just wanted to give the advice of being very guarded with your time as a Internet Marketer.  You're already (most likely) at home and it's very easy to become sidetracked doing this, that, or the other. But you HAVE to stay on track!!! Your emails won't send themselves, will they? No, they won't... Then you get behind and probably frustrated... That's no good!  I suggest making a day-planner for yourself and sticking to it as much as possible.  That's what seems to be working for me.  Also, I try to accomplish the harder tasks in the morning when my concentration is at it's sharpest. Well, I'm going to step off the soapbox and I wish everyone a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment