Friday, February 28, 2014

Feb 28, 2014

  I've got this GREAT product, now how/where do I advertise it???

 
Wow! As an aspiring internet marketer, I am simply blown away by the sheer number places to advertise.  I literally (ok, figuratively...) just tripped on list of almost fifty (50) places to advertise online! I guess, because I'm (slightly) old school, that I'm probably the only person in the developed world who is shocked by the amount of commerce done online. Then, there's the ads themselves.  What I love about marketing, is the only limitions are set by MY imagination. This arena is one of the few places, workwise, where creativity is encouraged and rewarded.  You also can get boatloads of free information from great teachers on how to improve what you're doing and target your market!  This is truly a dynamic field to be in, I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment